There was no such thing as “war” in the Stone Age.
Only through certain social advancements was war made possible by the early states.
This episode covers:
* History’s first war, first empire, and first fully centralized state.
* The art of “statecraft” as an extension of the dominance hierarchy.
* The fissure in male psychology as explained by Nietzsche’s Master and Slave Morality
* Why we can blame bread (and rice) for the suppression of masculinity
* How the Us vs. Them paradigm is constructed, and why it was necessary
Brought to you by MasculineArchetypeChallenge.com
A short bibliography and other resources shared at historyofman.substack.com
Get full access to History of Man Podcast at historyofman.substack.com/subscribe