II Chiefs to Kings: Solid State War in the Bronze Age
There was no such thing as “war” in the Stone Age.
Only through certain social advancements was war made possible by the early states.
This episode covers:
* History’s first war, first empire, and first fully centralized state.
* The art of “statecraft” as an extension of the dominance hierarchy.
* The fissure in male psychology as explained by Nietzsche’s Master and Slave Morality
* Why we can blame bread (and rice) for the suppression of masculinity
* How the Us vs. Them paradigm is constructed, and why it was necessary
Brought to you by MasculineArchetypeChallenge.com
A short bibliography and other resources shared at historyofman.substack.com
Get full access to History of Man Podcast at historyofman.substack.com/subscribe